[Spridgets] British Car Quiz

Subject: [Spridgets] British Car Quiz
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 00:51:04 -0500
Way ahead of me, David...  I could only manage 17 of them.  Those newer ones
threw me for a loop!!  That Allard dawned on me right after time ran out.
Have only ever seen it as a J2 not with the X.  Sad.  Was just thinking I
spotted a J2 at Road America in Sept 2009 and showed it to Frank who had
never seen one....   So Sad.

Cheers!!
Jim