[Spridgets] Got the Sprite running

Subject: [Spridgets] Got the Sprite running
From: theshoe5 at comcast.net (Alan)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:03:40 -0400
Today is an absolutely beautiful day here in NJ. So I took the opportunity to
get the old Bugeye up and running. After a quick charge of the battery and a
check of the fluids it started right up. Considering it still has gas in it
from last summer and hasn't  moved for 6 months I'm real happy with the way it
ran. I'm still in recuperation mode from a two week hospital stay from an
emergency appendectomy for a ruptured appendix and can't drive it just yet,
but I'm hoping by next week I can. The passing of Frank has greatly saddened
my wife and I and the events of the last few weeks has made me realize it's
time to take a little time and do things like going for a ride in the Sprite.
So this year I hope to get out a lot more in the Sprite, go to some shows and
drives with the local British car club. Like Frank would say, I'll drive it
like I stole it.
Alan Gruskos
'59 Sprite