[Spridgets] RV1

Subject: [Spridgets] RV1
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 20:17:58 -0400
My MINI did that last week. Seems the timing chain tensioner bolts worked out
and opened the oil galley to the street. I am sure the local SlepBoys is not
happy with me. 4 qts of 5-50 synthetic in their driveway before the tow truck
got there.

Known problem, just wish they had recalled it BEFORE I left 4 qts of oil on the
Slepboys parking lot.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.