Re: [Spridgets] Next door A-hole backed into my Midget

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Next door A-hole backed into my Midget
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 00:25:08 -0500
Depends upon where it happens.  Each state has different laws about this. In
some states the only thing required is to exchange insurance info. Cops in
most states will not write a ticket for a fender bender in a mall parking
lot. Instead they make a "blotter report".  Something like that, you better
have witnesses and pictures!!  In most states it is only "leaving the
scene..." if it happens on a public roadway.

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!