Re: [Spridgets] Renewable energy (here I go,

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Renewable energy (here I go,
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 16:57:39 -0500
My sister has solar panels on her roof.  She lives outside of the city
and her electric company was working with a company that sold these
electric systems.  The deal with the electric company is that they would
only allow installation of systems that would product up to 90% of the
average energy use of her home.  The last time I was at her house was
this past Christmas and their system was producing all of the
electricity they were using.

Their house is probably about 2500SF, with a roof shaped like a
pyramid.  The panels occupy one side of the pyramid.

> I have to say, and please understand that this is merely an opinion, that
>solar collection appeals to me the most.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums