Re: [Spridgets] OT waaaay OT Electric Vehicles.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OT waaaay OT Electric Vehicles.
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 08:38:02 -0500
> You can NOT compare American and European situations.  Period.

And that applies to diesel as well. The diesel fuel we sell here is
NOT the same as the diesel burned in Europe. Our huge fleet of semis
and other diesel trucks creates an inertia that makes it difficult to
change over to the "world standard", which in turn means that European
diesel vehicles are not yet an option for us unless the manufacturer
chooses to make a US version. Not something they tend to do at the
launch of a new ride, if ever.
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75