Re: [Spridgets] Electric Vehicles.

To: "spridgets_autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Electric Vehicles.
From: Dave KK7SS <kk7ss@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 16:15:55 +0000 (UTC)
Is a "Barrel" of oil still 42 US gallons??

BTW The main reason that gasoline is so expensive in the UK and France is
taxes!!

My dad used to say... "every year the (UK) government raises taxes on gasoline,
cigarettes and beer. They know we can't live without them!"

--
Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig   Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000