Re: [Spridgets] Gasoline w/Ethanol test

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Gasoline w/Ethanol test
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 18:04:21 -0500
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsSQSuCiUjE

My K-BMW list discussed this last year as the ethanol is starting to cause
problems on them.  We found that you can't trust the labels on the pumps. If
you want to make sure on this, you need to test every time you fill up and
before you put it in the tank. Ethanol is hygroscopic so there is a tendency
to gel and clog filters and fuel pumps.

Cheers!!
Jim

--