[Spridgets] WARNING on topic question - fuel gauage

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] WARNING on topic question - fuel gauage
From: EASTJONES alan <alan.east-jones@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:36:04 +0100
My FROGEYE fuel gauge doesn't work,  Probably the gauge as it was wired to
positive ground when stupid PO connected a new battery with NEG ground,
However it could also be the sender unit in the tank or both .
Ebay UK are selling new sender units for early and later midgets at about
#18  ( 28 dollars or so )

Would one of these fit  - would I need a different (smiths ) gauge  - would
I need a voltage stabiliser ?
i have a gauge from a 72 midget I could use ?

I''m not worried about originality  - I have just fitted  - (and its
working  ) - an electronic rev counter from a midget.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums