Re: [Spridgets] HS-2 Air Filters / Spin-On Oil Filters

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] HS-2 Air Filters / Spin-On Oil Filters
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:01:06 -0500
I use the K&N replacement elements for the stock housings (although my
housings are no longer stock) on my 72. My Bugeye has the big K&N
"Sprite" filter assembly, so no, I do not use any stock air filter
elements on my Spridgets. I use Wix oil filters on all my cars because
I have seen the dissection of the filters from all the major suspects
and liked the design/price of the Wix better than the rest.
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive