Re: [Spridgets] Replacement Floors - Recommendations

To: dwoerpel@wi.net, Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Replacement Floors - Recommendations
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 22:45:16 -0400
Jay, List,
I bought this one from a guy who makes them in Michigan same price $99.
Looks good out of the box but I'll know more when I try to fit it on the
Sprite. If I don't like the fit and I can't massage it to my liking I'll buy
another set from Vicky (Frank's name for Victoria British). I'll keep you
posted.
Lin
*http://tinyurl.com/3wo5vlz

ebay # *200606770416