Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... 1098 10cc Motor for sale

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... 1098 10cc Motor for sale
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 09:28:34 -0700 (PDT)
If anyone needs one in the CT area, I also have one for sale which was removed
from an Innocenti Spider so it has the different engine series numbers but it
otherwise identical to those in Spridgets.

Engine has been in inside storage and is not seized and was removed from a
running car.

$100.00 - This includes helping you lift it into your boat.

 jay