Re: [Spridgets] Tips or examples installing my Facet pump,

To: "Linda Grunthaner"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tips or examples installing my Facet pump,
From: an5.sprite@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 02:36:09 +0000
If you can not get a 90 degree fitting you may be able to find a 90 degree
street elbow and just screw the fitting into that.

I placed my filter under the hood right before the carbs (but away from the
exhust manifold) Easier to change and it will filter anything that comes from
the fuel line.

Steve