[Spridgets] Re Re renewable energy (off topic) ect!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Re Re renewable energy (off topic) ect!!
From: Kurt Appley <kmappley@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 22:01:33 -0500
Sorry, had to reply. In conversation with Dave he is talking about the
Hanover mess which I was unaware they are finally doing something about. I'm
sure, at one time, putting this stuff in special glass jars cased in lead
was at least discussed. Regardless our heirs are going to have to take care
of this stuff whether we condense it or bury it and I'm not sure glass
blocks will be all that safe. Personally I like what France dose. Put in
vaults up on pylons where people live and can be reminded of it all the
time!
I read or heard at one time that it was possible to build a special reactor
to artificially decay this waste. It would take a hundred years but what
would come out would be relatively safe. Anyone else ever heard of this?
Kurt

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive