Re: [Spridgets] Racing cars displaying numbers on the public highway

To: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Racing cars displaying numbers on the public highway
From: lotuspilot@frontier.com
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 01:40:21 +0000 (UTC)
My series one Lotus Seven has its racing number from the 1960s in place.  I
will leave it.  It does not matter what you think or your silly race group for
that matter ;^).  I am betting that the racing group is too snooty to hang
around anyway.  I guess that I will go and enjoy my pretend race car now -
meatballs, numbers, and all.

You will be happy to know that my series two Seven America does not have its
original SCCA race numbers.  I have done some preservation work on it.  Don't
worry that pretend race car will have its original numbers shortly as well.

You're the best.

Mike