Re: [Spridgets] brakes

To: <lindalnhvt@nhvt.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] brakes
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:50:37 -0500
Dick,  I saw a tip a few years back and have had very good luck with it.
Use a new pump type oil can and fit a hose on the spout.  Fill with brake
fluid and fill the line backwards from the slave to the master.  Just watch
that you don't over fill the master and spill it.  Especially good on clutch
slaves where you have just one line.

Mark
Nashville