Re: [Spridgets] really dumb question, dont laugh

To: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] really dumb question, dont laugh
From: Andy Webster <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 21:37:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Mike,
There is a drawing floating around of an easily fabricated adapter that bolts
to the generator mounts on the side of the engine,
basically it is the bit that bolts to the generator mounts, welded to a 2 inch
x 2 foot tube, which replaces the tube and mounting hardware on your stand.
Someone will have the drawing, or it is on the web somewhere.

it is a great way to work on your A-series.

Andy