Re: [Spridgets] An arrogance lacking in Spridget drivers

To: Ira <eyera3@gmail.com>, <pyoas@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] An arrogance lacking in Spridget drivers
From: kgb@frontiernet.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 12:27:53 +0000 (UTC)
People can be jerks in this country also. I parked within a marked space about
a month ago to pick up a cup of coffee to take with me to my night shift, and
play off my free money in the slots. When I came out, there was a new Ford 150
parked crosswise directly behind me in the nearly empty lot. I did the polite
thing, and asked that an announcement be made for the owner to please move it.
After 15 minutes, they called for the hook, and learned that it would be two or
more hours, as there was a wreck on the Interstate.

I was by then due at work in 15 minutes, so I chose option "C", and put my
truck in reverse and pushed the Ford out of my way. Quite frankly, I don't care
how much damage my rear bumper and hitch did to his plastic fenders and door.
There were numerous marked spots that were actually closer to the door than I
was parked.

Kate