Re: [Spridgets] Wind energy again

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Peter Caldwell"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wind energy again
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 12:56:39 -0500
I drove through that same field of windmills on the way to meeting up with
you guys.  I couldn't help but think of the comments made by certain of our
more "conservative" members regarding anything to do with being green or
preserving our environment.  It makes me wonder how they became so enamored
with stinking, polluted cesspools.  Do they actually like breathing polluted
air and drinking polluted water?  I wonder if they like living in filthy
toilets?  Odd people for certain.

LAD