Re: [Spridgets] The Conservative Mind, No LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The Conservative Mind, No LBC
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:26:42 -0400
On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Jay <jfishbein@snet.net> wrote:
Point #1) Below is an example of the conservative mind in which the
sender takes something out of context and labels it in an attempt to
support his criticism of something he doesn't support.
The crap that I find offensive is when a government official has a jet
at her disposal that cost $60K in fuel to haul her ass to Kalifornia
from DC and back who has the audacity to tell me that I can only buy
CFL light bulbs in the near future to replace my 100W incandescent
bulbs because they are "energy efficient"! WTF?

I think that the wind farms are neat to look at. I drove past them
last week too... There is a larger farm close to the Texas/New Mexico
border that is something to see. I drove past it at night and saw the
red flashing lights. Didn't figure it out until the return trip just
at dusk and the lights started to show again. It is really something
to see when the horizon is wall-to-wall red lights then goes off!
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html