Re: [Spridgets] Wind energy again

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wind energy again
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 21:24:46 -0500
Gee, I was trying to be positive and comment that it finally looked as
if this wind farm might be in business... Sorry I mentioned it; the
guilt is unbelievable. I guess the only socially responsible people in
our midst are the ones who purchase Spridgets, disassemble them in
their garage and thus permanently remove these sources of pollution
from our roadways (and those of Canadia as well). Let me see... Larry
D, Billy Z, maybe the other real Larry might be headed in this
direction. Now that my GTi got "doored" today, I guess I will have to
revert to driving a Spridget when the bicycle isn't adequate. Gonna
have to finish resurrecting my old Raleigh Grand Prix onto the Raleigh
Super Course Mark II frame, too, so I can pedal my British one-seater
to protest meetings.
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75