[Spridgets] '59 Morris Mionor 1000 Rear Brake question.

Subject: [Spridgets] '59 Morris Mionor 1000 Rear Brake question.
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 11:46:04 -0400
I agree that the C-clips hold the wheel cylinder to the back plate.

The "bronze" washer is probably a copper crush washer.  These are used as a
gasket on the brake hose.  They cannot be reused, so if you replace the
hose, always use new copper washers.  You will need two washers for each
hose, so if you have just one, it was an extra.  I have a whole box full of
extra shi...er...stuff like that.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*