[Spridgets] eBay boot hack on a 59, Item number:120718504761

Subject: [Spridgets] eBay boot hack on a 59, Item number:120718504761
From: lists at dinospider.com (Mike Rambour)
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 10:07:33 -0700
  Its not using sex to sell the car when you put a girl in the picture.
Cars are already female, well maybe not my truck but real cars are
female, so by putting another female next to the car you are working on
every guys fantasy of girl-on-girl.  The ad is not saying buy this car
and this girl will have sex with you, you are saying buy this car and
you will get to watch (and likely only watch) girl-on-girl.  See you are
looking at that ad incorrectly :)

  And before you sell Pinky please warn me so I can keep my wife off the
internet that week, she does not need the temptation of another body
builder and Pinky.

     mike