[Spridgets] Emissions Accomplished

Subject: [Spridgets] Emissions Accomplished
From: jfishbein at snet.net (Jay)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 17:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone on the list in need of any emissions parts for the 70's U.S. spec
Midgets?

(crickets)

Seriously.

I have a few parts you can have for the cost of postage if you need them. They
are untested, so they don't come with any money back guarantee and since this
isn't eBay, you won't have the opportunity to flame me with negative feedback.

What I have:
2 used Gulp Valves,
2 used Check Valves,
A bunch of NOS British Leyland air filter elements for the air pump. These
aren't the canister/housing itself, but the small elements that go inside the
plastic housing.

Contact me offlist if in need. (In need of these parts.)

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct