[Spridgets] Not LBC Anyone out there with back issues I just had my MRI?

Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC Anyone out there with back issues I just had my MRI?
From: mdrowe at optonline.net (Michael Rowe)
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 12:04:52 -0400
> The surgery will not make you better then next day but , all other
> things being equal, will get better and longer lasting results.

Dr. Daughter tells me that the statistics on back surgery are/were/?
terrible - 25% get better, 25% get worse, and 50% have no change.  Yet I
know several people who are delighted with various different back surgeries.
If you have it done, go to the most experienced people you can find and
check their success record for the particular procedure you need.

Michael Rowe