[Spridgets] Not LBC but I sure hate government answering machines.......

Subject: [Spridgets] Not LBC but I sure hate government answering machines........@#%*@&%
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 12:30:49 -0400
List,
I just need to vent,I just cursed up a storm in the faculty room and need to
vent some more. I am trying to help my younger brother get a copy
replacement of his social security card but the A-Hole SS offices have only
an automated phone system. I spent 1 hr trying to locate a phone number for
a "HUMAN" and no luck. But I am 100% sure they have a phone in the local
office to order pizza or Chinese food (For you Frank). I'm currentally
trying to track down a paper, yes "Paper" phone book to get the local
number. The website says you need a passport, and DL. My brother has nether,
he lost everything during a recent move from NYC. I have his birth
certificate and I would hate to take the day off from work to that office to
find out that is not enough.

As soon as I get their number I'll order them a pizza : ) only kidding but I
sure am angry.
Just venting,
Lin