[Spridgets] Sears warrantee and torque wrench

Subject: [Spridgets] Sears warrantee and torque wrench
From: John.Deikis at va.gov (Deikis, John G)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 14:59:56 -0400
Ed wrote:

"...I smile at the 'we tight' postings.  I conclude though that it is
not just cost, but rather satisfaction at having won the battle and
saving one more item from the landfill.  Goodness knows we throw enough
stuff away.  So, here is an old engine that lights right up, after some
fiddling of course, and will mow many lawns to come...."

Sometimes repairing is not worth the money but the reward comes from the
satisfaction of knowing you were able to get the POS running again and
you did not add another piece of garbage to our world of waste.

58 years on Ford NAA Jubilee tractor

32-years on Kenmore washer and dryer

25 years on Craftsman rotary mower

20 years on Craftsman riding mower (with power by Kohler)

Seems like the older it is, the more satisfying it is to still be having
fun with it. Come to think of it, life is like that.

-JohnD

Running the Rallye to Reno in a 1953 MGTD

www.kidsCURE.blogspot.com