[Spridgets] Fuel From H2O

Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel From H2O
From: kentmclean at comcast.net (Kent McLean)
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 08:09:29 -0400
BJNoSHOV8 wrote:
> Oil and nuclear can be dangerous, but so can wind turbines.

The new industrial complex I work at in upstate NY has an educational
facility that just put in 2 small wind turbines.  Over this bad, snowy
winter, new signs went up warning you to watch for ice falling from
the turbine blades.

<snarky>
Am I supposed to look up to watch for the ice, or keep my eyes on
the road?

Do they think these things through? Or do they just wine & dine the
politicians to buy in, so the pols can brag about how they are pro
environment.
</>

--
Kent McLean