[Spridgets] Money (sorta LBC...)

Subject: [Spridgets] Money (sorta LBC...)
From: robertduquette at sympatico.ca (Robert Duquette)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 13:10:20 -0400
I have been told that debit cards aren't widely accepted by the citizens of
the US.  They are in Canada.
I rarely carry cash and I rarely write cheques.  I keep some change in the car
for parking meters.  I shop online when I can and I do online banking.  I do
seem to have a bit of debt though.

From: tequila.brad at gmail.com

It's an outdated  concept, that generally annoys credit card users, when you
are in line at your purchase point. But by limiting your purchases, by only
getting what you have "cash" for, you tend to not get into debt as easily.

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 7:12 AM, Robert Duquette <robertduquette at sympatico.ca>