[Spridgets] Gas cap

Subject: [Spridgets] Gas cap
From: heard at datatrontech.net (Heard Saxon)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 07:52:52 -0400
Actually, I did just that at the NAPA dealer across the street.  But the
counter guy was cool.

Me:  Do you have one of these.  ( I hand him the old cap)
Counter guy:  Maybe.  What's it off of?
Me:  1960 Austin Healey Sprite
Counter guy:  Cool.  Is it outside?
Me:  Nah. Trying to get it back on the road.
Counter guy:  (types the equivalent of 'War and Peace' into the computer
while I wait, then shuffles off upstairs to fetch the part.)

Unfortunately, he gave me the wrong one and I didn't notice until I got home
it was not vented.