[Spridgets] Information for Pennsaylvania Spridget users ..

Subject: [Spridgets] Information for Pennsaylvania Spridget users ..
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 16:12:40 -0400
Here's the official web site from Penndot.

*http://tinyurl.com/3qesn35*

My guess is that it allows more traffic cameras so they can monitor traffic
jams and bad weather.  It also allows access to TV and internet sites so
they can show the images from the traffic cams.

This info is also used for GPS navigation thingies (technical term) like my
Garmin.  I have unlimited traffic updates, and that thing has saved me hours
of travel in the past year, by routing me around traffic when I go someplace
using it.  Philly traffic is legendary.

Now, if they want to use the things to take my picture, go ahead.  I usually
keep my pants on when I am driving. ;-)

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*