[Spridgets] Wireless Mouse

Subject: [Spridgets] Wireless Mouse
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 17:01:15 +0000
I took out quite a few of the big ones with a low powered pellet pistol,
including one setting on the lid of our toilet.  My Siberian Husky got almost
that many and I got quite a few with the jumbo sized spring traps.  We got
about 24 in all, and these weren't the little ones, these were the 12"+ ones.

One of my friends that lived a couple of miles away said he saw a big one
running along the electric wires behind his house and got it with a .357
magnum.  He never said how his neighbors reacted to the noise.