[Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports

Subject: [Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com (WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:39:43 -0400 (EDT)
I was going to keep quiet but will agree with David.  I was an  occasional
contributor to British Car though never met Gary Anderson (or the  previous
owners of the magazine).  On the other hand Tim S never replied to  my
e-mails and I even met him face to face (duh, that's it I met Tim?).

Weslake-Monza 1330