[Spridgets] Re A (sad) tale of ethanol??!!!

Subject: [Spridgets] Re A (sad) tale of ethanol??!!!
From: ah3000me at gmail.com (Tom)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:56:35 -0400
I like corn, too.  But not in my beer.  Just malt, yeast, and hops, please.

Seriously:  write your senators. Go to
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm , pick
your state and you'll get links to write to both of them.

<http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm>Write
your representative:  https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
Plug in your state and zip, and your message automagically gets sent to the
correct person.

- Tom