[Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports

Subject: [Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports
From: kgb at frontiernet.net (kgb at frontiernet.net)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 17:40:52 +0000 (UTC)
I think I could qualify for entry into both contests. I originally got mine in
Upstate NY, packed nearly everything I owned in, on, and around it, and moved
to Washington. I then drove her back to NY for what I had left in storage, and
drove back to Washington. From Washington, I moved to three different homes in
Oregon, one about 80 miles from the others. Finally, she was trailered to
Nevada, mainly because there was no way that Gary & I could drive all 5
vehicles in two trips.

I have been restoring her since the mid 80s, and the project is ongoing. Except
for the year that she was down while I saved for all the best parts for her
latest rebuild, she was running and driving the entire time. In fact, she was
my ONLY car for over 10 years.

I am down to the point where I only need to replace the interior panels and
carpeting, and she will be ready for my daughter to paint her, assuming she
actually does come for a visit this summer. I have a few odds & ends to do
cosmetically, just because I want to. I installed the early grille years ago,
as well as the early tail lights. Now I want to remove the bumpers, patch the
holes, and install nerf bars, if I can find some at a reasonable price.

If anyone is interested in a N(evada)OSHIT, I can provide rooms at the Red
Lion, which is the best hotel in town. I guarantee that my Spaghetti Caruso
would make Frank's mother jealous, and, since I don't drink it, my beverage
fridge is always full of beer.

Kate