Re: [Spridgets] More Off Topic. Need Margarita Recipe,

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] More Off Topic. Need Margarita Recipe,
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:50:00 -0500
For a cheap margarita
2 oz. el Jimador Reposado tequila (about $22 per bottle) makes a decent
sipper as well
1 oz. triple sec
6 oz. margarita mix.
For a nice top shelf margarita
1 oz Cointreau or Grand Marnier
2 1/2 oz. sweet and sour
1 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
1 1/2 oz. QUALITY tequila. FWIW, 1800, Cuervo, and Patron (owned by Paul
Mitchell Hair Care Products- IT'S MARKETING PEOPLE!!) should NEVER foul this
              recipe. MY suggestions are, Don Julio, Corzo, Tres
Generaciones, or Milagro. I would recommend using a Reposado for this, and
save the Anejo's for
              sipping.

--
DON JULIO 1942