[Spridgets] A short Rescue

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] A short Rescue
From: Kevin Valentine <kevinv1275@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 21:29:48 -0400
Speaking of things to carry in a midget....

I just got back from a rescue mission....     Rob's fuel pump quit
and the spare I carry in my Midget saved him a walk and a tow.

This is the 6th Midget (and one logging truck) saved by that fuel
pump.  I just wire it to the battery with alligator clips and hook up
the hoses from the filter to the pump and a short piece of hose to
the front carb.......  It gets wire tied to the snout on the front
air cleaner.    It's worked every time ;)

Kevin V.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive