[Spridgets] Anyone out there use clear fuel line like on Norton

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Anyone out there use clear fuel line like on Norton
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:48:50 -0400
List,
OK I know this may sound stupid but you'll have to get over it ; ) I am
going to install a metal fuel filter in the rear of my Sprite between the
tank and the new Facet pump (the metal filter that came with the pump is too
long). But I would also like to see the fuel coming from the line into the
carbs but do not want to reduce psi with an additional see through filter so
I remember old bikes I had (maybe even the one I have now) use clear fuel
line so you can see the fuel coming through. See image on this ebay ad
below. What are your thoughts on using a small section of see through line
to go from the line to the carbs? Note this clear line is only 8" long going
from the steel line under the hood to the carb.
Thanks,
Lin

eBay Norton Commando with see through line:

*http://tinyurl.com/3stk3rw*

Search result for see through line:

*http://tinyurl.com/4ylea2q*

*