Re: [Spridgets] Delta vs. luggage charges

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Delta vs. luggage charges
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:52:32 -0500
No, I'm just pointing out the obvious:
Some off topic content is OK with you while other off topic content is
cause for whining and complaining.   That is the problem as it exists.
You probably will not find any complaints from me about cats, which I
do not care for, Zappa, which I also do not care for, and other
things.
I can keep my mouth shut when I don't agree and let others have their
off topic banter.  It seems you can only do so if you agree with the
off topic banter.
I, too, consider the source every time you complain.  Why you can't
just participate when it suits you and ignore when it doesn't is the
question.
Please do not answer, though, just ask yourself when you feel the need
to whine and complain.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> Thanks for the laugh, derf.
>
> Certainly, I recognize that you are just trying to start another problem
> where no problem exists.  I'll just consider the source.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums