Re: [Spridgets] Tires

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, Heard Saxon
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tires
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 12:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hey,  I can't even find the Yokahama Avid T4 anymore.  I bought a set a couple
years ago of the 175/70R13 size for my Bugeye.  What 175/70R13 tires are you
guys going to now?
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 Heritage Spinger
>________________________________
Saturday, June 11, 2011 11:20 AM
>Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tires
>
>> The HTR
200 are discontinued.
>I got HTR 200's from tire rack about 5 months ago. The
date code is 13th
>week of 2010. Tire Rack told me they were definitely still
in production,
>but I had to wait a couple of weeks for them to be in stock.
They had to
>ship them from a Tire Rack warehouse in Indiana to a Tire Rack
warehouse in
>either Arizona or Nevada, and then on to California. If they'd
told me they
>out of production, I'd have ordered another set. I hope you're
wrong about
>this. The HTR 200 is the only safe tire I can find for my CRX.
The other's I