Re: [Spridgets] White Trash on youtube

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] White Trash on youtube
From: Philip Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:55:03 -0400
Good stuff Ron,  the vids are anything but boring.  What speeds are you
averaging around that course?  It looks very fast.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

On Jun 30, 2011, at 1:15 AM, Ron Soave wrote:

> Blackhawk Farms Vintage Classic 2 weeks ago - WHite Trash took the chequered
flag. The Porsche 914 behind me was a great guy named Gary Glosek who
immediately came over and gave me the video. First lap after the start, I blew
a shift, but you vcan see me getting ornery in his mirrors and I got him back
in Turn 1 on 2nd lap. My lines sucked for that lap, then they are pretty
textbook, which I was glad to see. There are 3 parts...It is pretty boring
until we start picking through backmarkers from 15 minute or so til the end,
with lots of traffic after the 20 minute point (sometime in 3rd vid).
Enjoy...Part 1 is here, 2 and 3 shoudshow up in side bar: