[Spridgets] Toilet Energy, No LBC

Subject: [Spridgets] Toilet Energy, No LBC
From: ladaniels at sbcglobal.net (Larry Daniels)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 10:42:13 -0500
Nice try, Lester, but wrong.  Both wars were started during GWB's first
term -- when both Congress and the Senate plus the White House were
controlled by Republicans.  There were three major tax cuts during Bush's
time:  EGTRRA of 2001, JCWAA of 2002 and JGTRRA of 2003.  All of these also
were during his first term when the Republicans controlled the House and
Senate.

Now go drill some teeth.  ;-)