[Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner

Subject: [Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 15:05:54 -0500
Allen,

You may be right about the Miata...  ;-) Especially when it comes to
maintenance and repair. I don't know if you have rental shops in Norristown
or not, but they are available in a lot of cities. You bring your car, tools
and parts, they furnish the space, the lights and power for a rental fee.
Some are even heated /AC. If I lived near you and had the space you'd be
more than welcome to park an LBC at my place and work on it as you wish.
Maybe some of the other group members - Eastern OSHIT group could work that
sort of arrangement for you....

Cheers!!
Jim