[Spridgets] Toilet Energy, No LBC

Subject: [Spridgets] Toilet Energy, No LBC
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com (WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 00:47:44 -0400 (EDT)
Larry,

Unless I'm mistaken Brad had every right to question the post you made
since you made it everyone's business when you posted your comments!

Weslake-Monza 1330

ladaniels at sbcglobal.net writes:

Brad,  perhaps you havenbt been bhonoredb to have been the recipient  of
Busterbs off list racist crap.

Until you have been, you really  shouldnbt open your mouth.  It really
isnbt any of your business  anyhow.

Perhaps you shouldnbt speak until you know what you are  talking about?