[Spridgets] Volvo P1800E - not really LBC

Subject: [Spridgets] Volvo P1800E - not really LBC
From: healeyrick at yahoo.com (HealeyRick)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 15:57:03 -0700 (PDT)
Her last name wouldn't be Templar, would it?

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

--- On Fri, 6/3/11, WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com>

From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com>
To: spridgets at autox.team.net
Date: Friday, June 3, 2011, 5:19 PM

New neighbours a while back.  So FF to today and there is a red Volvo
P1800 outside their house and it's on unusual alloy wheels so I went out to
take
 a couple of photos.

Turns out it's the guy next doors Mum and she's owned it for 28  years.  I
never knew they made them with injection (the E) and so hers  develops
120bhp, not sure how quick it'd go but I'd guess 110mph+/- 4.

So any listers have any P1800 interest want to e-mail me.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive