[Spridgets] 1275 motor status

Subject: [Spridgets] 1275 motor status
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 21:44:46 -0400
Can I post about an actual Lbc engine?  No potty or wind.

I took my short block to my dad's shop and stripped it down,  with the crank
out I managed to drive out 3 pistons using a bfh.  The 4th is stuck tight.  I'm
soaking it overnight w/ ph blaster then tomorrow one last try before we drive
home.  I think thE pistons will clean up and can be used, and the cylinders
don't look all that bad.  The wrist pins are stuck but can probably free up
with a little work.  Then w/ rings, gaskets and bearings I'll be back in
business.  It has sure been a lot of trouble so far.