[Spridgets] Starter electrical question

Subject: [Spridgets] Starter electrical question
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:04:07 -0400
Kevin I had the same exact problem with Pinky last year after pulling the
hood off to get the battery out & have it tested at the Interstate dealer I
almost bought that little switch, but bought a new started instead, worked
like a charm. Funny thing is I find myself reading old posts from Frank to
get him back in my mind as well as heart : ( and the other day I read that
he would prop the hood wide open with a rope or something so the need for
removing the hood is avoided. It sure was a PITA aligning that hood single
handed (I used an old plastic trash can). Frank's words will live for ever
here. I do hope there is a backup of the archives.
Lin