[Spridgets] The "racist asshole" responds

Subject: [Spridgets] The "racist asshole" responds
From: kgb at frontiernet.net (kgb at frontiernet.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:53:14 +0000 (UTC)
First, I agree that race has no bearing on the quality of a person.

Private clubs have the right to limit membership in any way they choose. What
about the American Legion and VFW? They discriminate against all non veterans.
Should they be closed down? Westminster Kennel Club discriminates against all
dogs that are not finished champions. Should they be forced to admit all dogs
with the price of an entry?

What aggravates me is forced discrimination. We have Black only universities,
Black Entertainment Television, Miss Black America, and so on. An all White
university would be shut down in a heartbeat. The Equal Opportunities Act was
sorely needed at its inception, but now only promotes mediocrity, as a less
qualified minority will be given the opportunity before a fully qualified
white. Could this be one of the reasons that American industry is in trouble?

Kate

The KKK is a racist group(although it didn't start out that way).  The
NAACP is a racist group.  Both discriminate.  One has a reputation for
hatred and violence.  But, does that make the other OK?  What about
white only exclusive country clubs?

Racism has ignorance at its root, but is promoted by society.  There
are definitely double standards when it comes to racism in this day
and age.

Excellent racial satire:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ns-kXeQCMk
Suggested annual donation  $12.75