[Spridgets] hillclimbing a spridget

Subject: [Spridgets] hillclimbing a spridget
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 05:57:21 -0400
 Hey Charlie,
How's the Mini ? That is one hot LBC, well done on the looks and extremely
well done on the technical upgrades. I know Chuck & Maryann, they stayed at
my home for Frank's funeral : ( I am looking forward to seeing their orange
Sabb, what an awesome color for a car like that. What is the date for the
climb? It would be nice to see some more lister's there : ) If I'm free that
day Deni & I will be there.
Lin