[Spridgets] Nothing remotely political or LBC...

Subject: [Spridgets] Nothing remotely political or LBC...
From: tncarnut1 at yahoo.com (David Booker)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 10:28:29 -0700 (PDT)
Brian - I'm usually the guy that debunks all these clips but entirely missed
the
ball (pun intended) on this one. After about the 6th or 8th try I finally
saw
the real ball and can see it every time now. Oh well, anybody got some
swamp
land they wanna get rid of? I'm apparenlty an easy sell.  :-)

Still -
you have to admit it was done pretty well. I remember being initially
amazed
at how much the fake ball curves. Guess I was just putting it down to the
fact It's been years since I played baseball and maybe forgot how much ball
spin
can affect trajectory...  Oh well!

 - David Booker
Long Island